COVID-19 SAFETY GUIDELINES
Illinois Inspection Solutions adheres to COVID-19 Safety Guidelines.
Those guidelines can include:
- Observe social distancing guidelines and wear a mask during the inspection.
- Observe strict personal hygiene precautions at all times. Including washing hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds, and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer frequently.
- Avoid close contact with other people.
- Ask your clients if they’re willing to consider not showing up at their inspection. walk-through survey (optional).
- Video-record the inspection.
- Execute and transmit all inspection-related documents electronically.
- Use live video chat or FaceTime during the inspection (optional).
- Take steps to protect others. Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Ask your clients to have the building’s current occupants leave the premises (optional).
- If that’s not possible, avoid physical contact with the home’s occupants.
Clean and disinfect frequently used items and surfaces daily, including:
- Office surfaces, including doorknobs, desk drawer and cabinet handles, office equipment, desktop computer, and desk phone
- Personal electronic devices, including cell phone, laptop, tablet, and cameras
- Work vehicle
- Inspection tools and equipment